Aerosoft has released Airport Exeter International for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Exeter Airport (formerly Exeter Intl. Airport, EGTE) serves the regions of Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset in the south-west of the United Kingdom.
Exeter Airport opened in 1937. It was an important airport during the Second World War, with the USAAF using the airport for dropping paratroopers near Normandy. The airport was converted to civil use in 1947, and the RAF left the airport definitely in the 1950’s. Nowadays, the airport has a number of seasonal as well as year-round connections to holiday destinations as well as other destinations in the UK and Ireland.
Aerosoft’s scenery features an up-to-date rendition of the airport, with custom modelling and 4K PBR textures. The scenery features ground clutter, such as baggage carts, service vehicles and stairs, but also static aircraft to bring the airport to life. Furthermore, Aerosoft has included a handmade mesh that corrects the coastline and creates a realistic runway slope. A full list of features can be found at the end of this post.
Aerosoft’s Airport Exeter International is available for €10,04 from the Aerosoft Shop.
- Realistic replica of the last state of construction of EGTE Exeter Airport
- Fully custom modelling and texturing using 4K PBR throughout the entire airfield
- Clutter objects and 3D people to bring the airport to life
- Custom HD ground layout with special reflection effects
- Handmade mesh to correct the coast line and realistic runway slope
- Custom static aircrafts reflecting the real traffic at the airfield (randomized)
- Perfectly embedded in the MSFS environment
- Optimized for performance based on specifications by Microsoft
- Compatible with MSFS World Update III: UK and Ireland