Earlier this month we reported on the surprise announcement of Aerosoft’s Chania airport scenery (LGSA) for Prepar3D.
In a post on their forum, Mathijs Kok has revealed some striking new screenshots of this picturesque Greek island airport indicating that work is progressing well and a release is not too far away.
With these screenshots, we are treated to a preview of the dynamic lighting on the apron along with the detailing of the airport buildings. Outside of the airport, you can feast your eyes on some beautiful shots of the island of Crete with a glimpse of the custom autogen.
No release date has been set but we will bring you the latest news on this project as soon as we have it.
- High detailed ground textures and runway – taxiway lines including the new apron parking positions and lines modified in summer 2018.
- High detailed 3d objects
- High detailed 3d buildings including the new terminal building completed in 2018.
- More than 39.000 custom autogen trees, vehicles and 3d buildings in the airport’s surrounding area.
- Dynamic lights in the apron area
- Animated vehicles in the apron area
- SODE fully animated windsocks
- Seasonal textures for fall winter spring and summer
- Fully compatible with ORBX Global and ORBX Vector
- Mesh terrain enhancement
- Detailed Coastlines
- Snowy “White Mountains” (the 8.045ft mountain at the south of the Airport) from October to May (the snow coverage changes every month)
- Sun reflections on the ground (more visible during dawn and dusk)
- High detailed night lighting including detailed 3d taxi and runway lighting
- High detailed 3d grass