Aerosoft has updated their Mega Airport Oslo v2 to version 220.127.116.11. The update is somewhat minor, but does provide some interesting updates for those who own the scenery.
The update migrates seasonal variation control from SODE to Prepar3D, along with the windsock animations. Whilst some elements are now removed from SODE, the airport scenery has now added SODE VGDS pack support. Finally, the configuration tool has had a rework for the scenery.
This update also adds Prepar3D v5 compatibility.
You can buy the product from Aerosoft for €20.97.
Mega Airport Oslo v2 v18.104.22.168 Update Changelog
- Migrated Seasonal variation control from SODE to core Prepar3D variables
- Migrated Windsock animations from SODE to core Prepar3D variables
- Added support for SODE VGDS pack
- Reworked configuration tool
- Added add.on.xml method and AS-Updater support