Aerosoft has today released Lugano airport for X-Plane 11. It’s an airport located between the three towns of Agno, Muzzano and Bioggio in Switzerland. What is so special about this airport is the stunning approach.
The aircraft that flies most often to Lugano is the SAAB 2000 from Darwin airlines, code-sharing with Alitalia. Out of here, you can fly to destinations such as Rome, Cagliari and Olbia among others. But the biggest route out of this airport is Zürich for Swiss.
In year 2010 this airport moved more than 170,000 passengers.
- Highly detailed airport scenery of Lugano
- High resolution photo textures for the 3-D models
- Glass reflections of glass surfaces on buildings
- XPlane 11 ground vehicles with appropriate lanes added
- X-Life compatibility
- Revised taxi routes for better compatibility with X-Live and X-Plane’s own AI traffic
- Revised ramp starts for a correct placement of the aircraft. The ramp starts now support the “Show parking aircraft” feature
- Stratification of roads added for X-Plane road traffic
- Old cars in the parking lots replaced by the better X-Plane-own vehicles
- Some parking vehicles and floodlights are added
- Duplicate X-Plane’s own Navaid objects removed
- Unnecessary files were removed
- Revised objects for 3D grass
- Possibility of switching off the 3D grass for optimum performance
- All airport buildings as they are in real life
- New vegetation details with approx 20.000 grass polygons
- Night lighting in real time
- Sloped runway
- Manual and charts
A few preview shots of Lugano airport that you can admire.