Aerosoft has updated its CRJ for Microsoft Flight Simulator with a number of fixes and additions.
The new version, v188.8.131.52, includes fixes and new additional functionality. The fixes relate to fuel and time predictions, some issues with VNAV and also with specific callouts in some conditions.
As for the new additions, Aerosoft has added a new ‘terrain radar’ to the aircraft, a new APU exhaust effect and also support for the MSFS steering axis. Some other fixes and changes are listed in the changelog below.
The changes apply to all variants of the CRJ and can be obtained by downloading the new update through Aerosoft One.
- Fixed multiple issues with flight plan sequencing
- Fixed multiple issues with DIR INTC and DIR TO functions
- Fixed fuel and time predictions
- Fixed an issue that would cause VNAV informations to disappear from MFD
- Fixed Minimums callout when MDA is used
- Fixed rain being visible on side panel on CRJ-1000 Iberia EC-MJP
- Fixed radio management panel
- Added terrain radar
- Added APU exhaust effect
- Added support for MSFS steering axis
- Added CRJ-550 max passenger check on PERF INIT page
- Changed CRJ-1000 passenger entry on PERF INIT page from “–/—” to “—/—“