Aerosoft has released Airport Zagreb for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The product brings a faithful recreation of Franjo Tuđman Airport (LDZA) to the simulator with all airport buildings, military areas and also various landmarks from the nearby area. The airport includes custom HD texturing, sloped runways and also custom animations throughout for an authentic experience.
Franjo Tuđman Airport is Croatia’s largest and busiest airport, serving over 3.4 million passengers before the pandemic. It thrives on tourism and business travellers from across Europe with many airlines from across the continent visiting on a regular basis. Airlines such as Croatia Airlines and Ryanair fly to numerous destination across Europe. In addition, the airport also sees airlines fly to Dubai, Tel Aviv and also Seoul-Incheon.
The scenery includes a number of features such as complete PBR throughout, custom catering trucks and boarding stairs, realistic night time dynamic lighting and also correct ground markings and gate positions.
You can buy Aerosoft’s Airport Zagreb Released for Microsoft Flight Simulator from simMarket for €15.08. If you previously owned the airport on Prepar3D, you can upgrade for €12.06.
- Franjo Tuđman Airport” (LDZA) with all the buildings and service facilities, translucent detailed new terminal buildings with interior designs. Complete military area with hangars and buildings. TV tower “Sljeme” and old ruins of “Medvedgrad” are included
- A custom orthophoto that covers altered parts of the original Bing satellite image
- Terraforming with correct elevation of the entire airport and its surroundings adapted to the elevation of the surrounding terrain according to MSFS
- The actual slope of the runway according to the technical documentation of the airport
- Slight slopes of the apron towards the drainage channels
- Detailed ground markings based on recent charts of parking stands and new taxiway layouts including recent changes of taxiway layout
- AFCAD with correct GATE and Parking positions and a functional animated custom Jetway with each GATE
- Custom animated windsocks
- Animated radar antenna
- RNW Edge, Approach lights and PAPI custom model
- Custom taxiway signage
- Realistic night time dynamic lighting
- complete PBR + normal texturing of all objects and ground
- Most models and textures based on photos taken at the airport
- Static aircraft and vehicles
- Custom Catering Truck and Boarding Stairs
- Customized airport services according to the type of parking position
- Realistic navigational aids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS). AFD optimized, frequencies and approaches adapted based on recent charts