The small coastal airport at the edge of England is now available for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Developed by FlightSim Studio AG, this is an authentic recreation of Land’s End Airport (EGHC). Complete with fully modelled buildings, custom texturing and a detailed render of the interior of the main terminal building, the development team has worked hard to create a lifelike replica of the airport. With the airport used as a training facility and numerous charter flights, Land’s End Airport comes with plenty of buildings and objects suited to such an airport type.
Land’s End Airport has numerous runways with a mix of asphalt and grass runways, giving you a great chance to practice landings on different terrain types. You’ll also get great views on the approach as you overfly the nearby cliffs.
You can buy Aerosoft Airport Land’s End from Aerosoft’s shop for €10.04. An Xbox version will be released at a later time via the in-sim Marketplace.
- Realistic replication of the last state of construction of EGHC Land’s End Airfield
- Fully custom modelling and texturing using 4K PBR throughout the entire airfield
- Realistic interior of the main terminal building
- Many clutter objects and small details to bring the airport to life
- Custom ground layout including accurate markings
- Custom static aircrafts reflecting the real traffic at the airfield
- Perfectly embedded in the MSFS environment
- Optimized for performance based on specifications by Microsoft
- Xbox compatible
- Compatible with MSFS World Update III: UK and Ireland