Aerosoft has released version 2 of its Airport Berlin Brandenburg scenery for X-Plane (EDDB). Berlin Brandenburg is the main airport for Berlin, after the closure of Berlin-Tegel late last year.
The V2 update comes with a number of new features. Aerosoft has updated a lot of buildings at the airport and the surrounding area. The airport now also includes the new Terminal 2, and the taxiway and gate layout has been updated to reflect a more up-to-date state of the airport. You can find a list of all the changes in the changelog down below.
Airport Berlin Brandenburg V2 is available for €25,17 from the Aerosoft shop.
Changelog (new in V2)
- Brand new highly detailed government terminal with reception area for the German Capital ‘s government VIP ‘s including presidents, premier ministers, kings and queens
- Updated several buildings & textures at SXF area like noise barriers, Bundespolizei-building, floodlights, Northgate car park, taxi lights, wigwags and more
- New Terminal 2 and other buildings recently constructed
- New orthophoto (2020)
- Reworked grass and vegetation
- Updated taxiway, apron and stands layout (including the brand-new taxiway G, taxiway C extension, apron 3B and more)
- Reworked pavement textures quality
- Updated taxiway signage
- Optimized road networks and surrounding autogen (incl. X-Europe compatibility option)
- Updated ATC frequencies
- Many small tweaks and fixes