Scenery developers AeroDesign has updated their John Glenn Columbus International Airport to v1.2. The new update, which is now available on both simMarket and X-Plane.org, focuses heavily on performance and also the inclusion of a vastly improved textured and modelled terminal building.
The new update, as discussed by the developers on the X-Plane forums, sees the terminal building having “been completely retextured and we have reduced the amount of texture files needed.” This has since helped with the performance for users and improving the overall quality. Further changes include new floodlight textures, a new ILS model and texturing and fixes with objects disappearing when viewed from behind a fence.
You can get the update from either store. If you’re looking to pick up a copy, you can do so from simMarket for €17.95, or X-Plane.org for $21.95.
Version 1.2 (March 24th 2020)
- New concourse textures
- Amount of Concourse textures reduced to save VRAM
- New ground textures
- New floodlight textures
- New barrier models and textures
- New ILS model and texture
- Fixed more tarlines and ground textures not being aligned
- Fixed objects disappearing when viewed behind a fence
- Removed winter effects(Ortho and ground overlays)