The Embraer Phenom 300 is one of the most popular corporate aircraft in operation today. It is certified for single pilot operations and is also known for having long range and speed. The Phenom 300 was designed after high demands for a larger corporate jet and one that would allow operations to short field airports. Slightly over a decade old, the Phenom 300 has received numerous upgrades that have increased its speed and incorporated a larger fuselage. A total of four variants of the jet exist. One other variant offers a redesigned interior for medivac operations; another variant houses a more powerful engine.
Aerobask is known for developing corporate aircraft for X-Plane 11. The Phenom 300 that they have developed has been designed with great detail. All sounds heard inside and outside the aircraft have been recorded from the real jet. Along with this, the aircraft features a detailed cockpit, a realistic cabin and exterior, functional 3D doors and hatches, and an animated fuel panel. Furthermore, a total of nine 4K and full PBR liveries come with your purchase; additional two liveries can be downloaded from their website. For those suffering from performance issues, a 2K livery is included in the package.
A phenomenal sound environment lures you to pan around and listen to the aircraft from startup to takeoff. FMOD sound designer, Daniela Rodriguez Careri, provides sound coverage entirely by real recordings from the actual jet. In addition, the Laminar G1000 display has been enhanced with OscarPilote synthetic vision technology. You can monitor the aircraft systems through fully interactive synoptics. Lastly, you must startup the aircraft in sequential order as the startup procedure is very realistic.
Documentations written by a real phenom 300 pilot are available to download through the X-Plane.org forum.
You can purchase Aerobask Embraer Phenom 300 from the X-Plane store for $44.95 USD.
- Detailed cockpit, cabin, and exteriors
- Functional baggage, GPU, and fuel doors
- Functional Lavatory, Doors, and Hatches. Animated Cabin with Passenger Control Tablet (Shades, Tables, Doors and “airshow” system). Functional 3D exterior Fuel Panel.
- 4K PBR textures
- Smooth and VR-friendly manipulators
- High-quality sounds
- Full FMOD environment by Daniela Rodriguez Careri
- Samples recorded from real aircraft
- Accurate doppler, distance attenuation, and flyby effects.
- Enhanced Laminar G1000
- New Synthetic Vision technology by OscarPilote
- V-speeds and barber pole
- Optional flight director cross-pointer
- Always-on AP speed selector
- Correct mach mode with accurate auto-switch between KIAS and Mach
- GPWS callouts, with GS initiation
- Laminar’s GFC700 autopilot with popup
- Laminar’s GCU478 FPL input with physical keyboard support and popup
- Detailed ELEC, ANTI-ICE, FUEL, and STATUS Synoptics available through fictional buttons
- Custom FADEC-driven engine Thrust ratings
- Accurate 3-in-1 spoilers behavior (roll spoilers, ground spoilers, speed-brakes)
- Working 3D refueling panel
- Realistic engine startup procedure, electrical circuit, and anti-ice functionalities
- Oxygen system for emergencies
- Avitab tablet, with integrated options panel
- Detachable and VR-friendly 2D options panel
For the full list of features, please visit the Aerobask website.