Orbx has announced a new product coming to Microsoft Flight Simulator very soon. PNG Highland Bush Strips Pack 1 is an assortment of bush strips in Papua New Guinea, which aims to bring simmers closer to the local environment with dangerous challenges and scenic routes.
Indie developer Ken Hall is responsible for the development of this product and brings his flair of creativity to the bush strips. Included are three strips (AYYE, AYYW, AYDN), all of which have custom environments that are full of charm and detail. Over 100 custom-made models are included, all of which have PBR materials and are placed specifically to enrich the environment itself.
Orbx hasn’t commented publically when it will release, but as the product page is live, we imagine it will be soon. Orbx also says that this is the first in a long line of bush strips to come in the near future.
- 3 airstrips included (AYYE, AYYW, AYDN)
- Custom Effects
- PBR textures
- Custom 3D vegetation with modeled Bananas!
- 100 custom-built and hand-placed models
- Handcrafted mesh for each airstrip
- Custom hand-placed objects and people
- Tropical and guaranteed to be challenging
- Perfect for all bush flyers!