Formally announced a few weeks ago by Jarrad at Orbx, today the airport has been released for X-Plane 11. Anacortes Airport is a small airstrip in the Pacific North West. The nearby natural surroundings, farms, lakes and small towns make for some great views as you fly in and out of the airport.
The airport originally designed by Jarrad Marshall has been ported to X-Plane 11 by Turbulent designs and features a large coverage area at varying levels of ground resolution. Ranging from 7cm in the vicinity of the airport and extending to a still respectable 60cm imagery a little further out. It will seamlessly blend with TrueEarth US Washington. 74S Anacortes does work best with TrueEarth US Washington, but will also work without it (except some visual anomalies).
You can buy 74S Anacortes Airport from Orbx right now for $32.95 AUD (Approximately US$23.06 | €20,56 | £18.58).
74S Anacortes Airport is available along with 2 other X-Plane airports released today (1S2 Darrington Municipal Airport).
Orbx 74S Anacortes Airport Feature List
- Ultra-detailed modelling and texturing
- Extended coverage area including City of Anacortes and surrounds
- 2x bonus airstrips & 2x additional heliports
- Highly-detail static aircraft local to Anacortes
- Ultra-detail Deception Pass Bridge
- Hand-placed autogen vegetation and buildings
- Over a dozen local landmarks and points of interest
- High detail ground poly with sloped runway
- Painstakingly colorized orthoimagery at 60cm, 15cm and 7cm resolution
- Seamlessly blends into TrueEarth US Washington
- Excellent performance, optimized for your favorite aircraft addons
- Original airport by Jarrad Marshall, expertly brought to XP11 by Turbulent Designs