You’ve probably heard the term GDPR for a few weeks now. It’s a pretty huge deal for pretty much any website, app service and more for many reasons. The regulation will come into effect as of May 25th 2018, but we want to be a little prepared so are introducing some new privacy measures, more transparent privacy information, and how we use your data at FSElite. The world of flight sim has been a bit shaken in recent months regarding privacy, so we want to be as clear as possible with our community. It’s one of our Community Charter promises, after all.
To make it as easy as possible to read and digest, I have broken this down into key sections:
- First and Third-Party Services
- Clarity on information will collect about you
- Clarity on how we use that information
- Clarity on who has access
- How we store data
- Information Request and Erasure