Today, Aerosoft will be releasing the first airliner aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for Microsoft Flight Simulator has been on the horizon for many months and promises to be the first complex airliner aircraft for the simulator. Since the release of Microsoft Flight Simulator back in August 2020, simmers have been awaiting an airliner that adds features and functionality that goes beyond the default aircraft.
To celebrate the release, Aerosoft has kindly provided FSElite with three copies to giveaway to members of the community. Below is how you can enter and all of the other relevant details.
The Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 is due to release sometime later today, and when it’s out, we’ll let you know.
How to Enter
We want to see your BEST Microsoft Flight Simulator screenshots. Simply post in our comment section below with your best image from Microsoft Flight Simulator. We’re also keen to hear the story behind the image, so be sure to give your best screenshot a little context so we can truly appreciate why it’s your BEST screenshot. Members of the FSElite team will then choose three of our favourite screenshots and those we pick will then win a free copy of the Aerosoft CRJ for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
We will then contact those chosen winners via the comment form below which you will then need to reply to. You must submit your screenshot entry before March 17th 2021 @ 12:30pm zulu. We’ll pick a winner after that time.
Rules (You really, REALLY should read this)
- Only one entry per person. Posting multiple screenshots will invalidate your original entry.
- The contest is for a single copy of the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for Microsoft Flight Simulator ONLY. No substitutions or cash alternatives will be allowed.
- Your screenshot MUST be from Microsoft Flight Simulator ONLY.
- The contest will close on March 17th 2021 @ 12:30pm zulu. Entries after this time will not count.
- The winner will be notified in the way of a reply on this comment section. The winner must then follow the instructions given within 24-hours to ensure they can claim the price.
- Should we find the account is in breach of our comment rules or the rules of this contest, your entry will be excluded.
- FSElite has the final say on who the winner is.
This contest is being held by FSElite with support from Aerosoft out of goodwill. This contest is not associated with Microsoft in any way. Note: some images may get caught in our spam filter. Those that get submitted before the date above, we’ll approve and still look at towards the contest.
Aerosoft has been previewing the Aerosoft CRJ for many months now most recently they shared the start of a brand new tutorial video series. We know that the Aerosoft CRJ for Microsoft Flight Simulator will release for €42.00 (plus any local VAT). Those who then want to buy both the 900/1000 models will be able to then buy the additional package for an extra €16.75 (plus any local VAT). If you can’t wait to learn more about the aircraft, the first volume of the manual is already available to download and read through in preparation for the release.