The team at Immersive Audio has just released a brand new update for their 737NG CFM Immersion Soundpack. The Immersion Soundpack is a alternative solution for the engine sounds of the PMDG 737NGX.
The free update includes a new sound-set for those that wanted a more ‘bassier’ feel to the engine sounds. It also has removed loop clicks, fixed the reverse thrust rumble and enhanced other elements including ground roll and wind sounds.
The 1.2 update can be picked up from SimMarket. If you don’t already own it, then you can buy it now from SimMarket for 9.80 Euros.
Full Change Log
- Alternative bassy engine sounds added
- Removed loop clicks from few sounds
- Thrust reverser rumble fixed
- New/more realistic engine buzz sounds added
- Slightly enhanced groundroll and wind sounds