Two days ago (sorry for the delay), FSFX Packages released a public statement which contained some interesting and enlightening information about their future endeavours. The two main topics were (obviously) Chaseplane and the Immersion packages.
- Version 1.0 will be coming a bit later than expected due to major changes in the flight simulation community such as the advent of Prepar3D V4. The team has been working hard to fix the bugs here and there and haven’t had the time to delve on the user manual and interactive tutorials.
- Chaseplane will enter Beta next week as it gets closer to the first full release of version 1.0.
- FSFX Packages is committed to releasing a perfect product so do not expect a hasty and careless release.
- Immersion packages are not yet compatible with V4 as a new .DLL must be created. There are no estimate on the release for V4.
- PrecipitFX is compatbile with V4.
- TFDi 717 Immersion is coming; no ETA.
- P’DG 747 is in the works, but do not expect it anytime soon as the developer team will have to find a new way to incorporate their effects into the 747.
For the official release, click here.