Orbx has just released its latest scenery for Prepar3D, covering the heart of Silicon Valley, San Jose International Airport.
KSJC is the only downtown international airport in the San Francisco Bay Area, being only a short distance from the city skyrises. The airport features two parallel 11,000 foot runways, capable of handling anything you could throw at it. San Jose is host to flights from all over the United States, parts of Canada and Mexico, as well as further destinations to Tokyo, Beijing, and London. Southwest and Alaska are the two biggest airlines at the airport, with FedEx and UPS flying cargo into the airport. The airport also hosts two corporate jet FBOs, Atlantic Aviation and Signature Flight Support, with Signature able to take jets up to the size of the 777.
Orbx has put a lot of details into this airport, using PBR to make the terminals come to life. SODE jetways are included as well as a number of configuration options that can help cater the product to your needs. Points of interest are also included around the airport, such as Avaya Stadium. The scenery also blends with TrueEarth Northern California and NA Northern California. A full feature list can be viewed at the end of this post.
Orbx San Jose International for Prepar3D v4+ is available via the Orbx website and Orbx Central for $39.95 AUD (US$28.54 | €24,23 | £21.81)
- Complete rendition of San Jose International Airport
- Stunning set of ultra-detailed texture work throughout
- Exquisite modelling work for the entire airport and beyond
- Detailed use of dynamic lighting bringing life to the apron
- SODE jetway support for all aircraft types
- POIs surrounding the airport
- Range of user-configurable options to meet your performance needs
- Perfectly blends with TrueEarth Northern California and NA Northern California