X-Plane 11 collaborators Stairport and Aerosoft have just released German Island 1 for X-Plane 11. The scenery comes packed with the East Frisia part of the islands and includes over 6 airfields to fly at, including heliports.
- Borkum EDWR
- Juist EDWJ
- Norderney EDWY
- Baltrum EDWZ
- Langeoog EDWL
- Wangerooge EDWG
The developer has mentioned that every single island included and each has been built with attention to detail. All airfields have been implemented and manually placed HD vegetation on the islands, realistic autogen and many striking landmarks can recreate a true to life experience.
Additionally HD ground layout with PBR and static aircrafts created individually for every field and island, so there is nothing left to interfere with the realistic simulation flight experience.
A video and images showcasing the islands was also released by Aerosoft, in which you can see a few of the features the scenery comes with, mentioned below.
German Islands 1: East Frisia XP is available for purchase at the Aerosoft Store for €29.20 EUR.
- Realistic replica of the East Frisian islands Borkum, Juist, Noderney, Baltrum, Langeoog, Spiekeroog, Kachelotplate, Memmert, Minsener Oog and Mellum
- Complete Orthophoto coverage with depth effect
- Manually placed HD vegetation
- Realistically recreated autogen houses
- Relevant landmarks, e.g. lighthouses, beacons, restaurants, harbour buildings, beach chairs etc.
- Consistent high development standard
- HD ground layout with PBR effect
- Static aircrafts, individually created for the region
- Performance optimized objects with high texture resolution
- 3D characters (operated by temperature and time)
- Additional helipads
- Bundeswehr (German army) landing site Borkum (SAR)
- Landing site Spiekeroog
- Additional material included
- All OFD and FLN paintings for the Torquesim and Nimbus BN-2 Islander
- All FLN paintings for the Carenado Cessna 182T
- Pre-programmed GPS flight plans (.fms) for real routes including circuits of the aerodrome and approaches