Aviotek Simulation Software has released their Verona Villafranca (LIPX) scenery for X-Plane 11. The airport is the fruit of a collaboration between Aviotek Simulation Software and JustAsia. The scenery features extensive texture work including PBR materials, detailed 3D modeling and features a lot of airport objects. Reworked satellite imagery was used as a ground layer.
The Verona Villafranca Airport is located southwest of Verona city, in Northern Italy. The airport serves approximately 3 million passengers per year, and sees many touristic seasonal services. Often clogged by fog, the airport is equipped with a Cat IIIb ILS on a 3,068m / 10,000ft runway, allowing for operations during most of the year. The northwestern side of the airbase hosts the 3° Stormo of the Italian Air Force, and is sometimes used as a dispersal airport by NATO aircraft.
- UHD color corrected satellite imagery
- All buildings are accurately model with HD textures
- Animated airport such as animated dockings and ground vehicles
- 2k pavement and ground marking textures + PBR mapping
- Wet textures for pavement and ground textures
- 3D grass
- Full WT3 support & custom ground routes
- Custom HDR night lighting
- Heavily optimized airport