After originally being released for P3D V4, LatinVFR’s Baltimore-Washington International Airport is now available for FSX and P3D V1-3. The feature set is very similar for the P3D V4 version, but minus a few V4 exclusive elements:
- Highly detailed terminal, modeling and texture resolution, internal modeling on terminals and FBO
- Seasonal textures and features managed by a configuration tool.
- Highly detailed animated SODE jetways
- Excellent night effects and customized runway lighting.
- Downtown buildings
- Highly detailed 5 meters Mesh.
- 15 square miles of photo scenery with thousands of hand placed autogen.
- Optimized for great performance
- And much more…
LatinVFR’s Baltimore-Washington International Airport for FSX / P3D V1, 2, and 3 is now available from the Simmarket store for only 21.99Euro.