This morning the guys over at JustSim released their version of Barcelona (ICAO LEBL) for FSX and P3D.
The airport is located 12 kilometers, or 7.5 miles southeast of Barcelona city centre. Not only is it Catalonia’s busiest airport, it is also the second biggest in Spain after Madrid Barajas.
The airport handled a whopping 39.7 million passengers in 2015, with 288,878 aircraft movements.
The scenery is available from Simmarket with a price of €21.50 before VAT if applicable.
A full feature list is attached below:
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures.
- More than 4000 autogen buildings accurately placed by hand – the total number of autogen – more than 15000 objects
- Animated jetways – (SODE)
- Custom buildings cities
- Fully AI traffic compatible.
- Excellent night effects.
- Optimized for excellent performance.
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format.
- Fully 3D taxiways lighting.
- Automatic season change for vegetation, photobackground high resolution
- Ground polygons made with the requirements of the SDK Prepar3D.
- Realistic reflections during rain (Prepar3D V3)
- Realistic reflections on glass (Prepar3D V3)
- 3D birds
- fully compatible with FTX Global openLC Europe and FTX Global Vector
The scenery looks quite nice from the screenshots provided on the product page, lets see how it holds up when the two other Barcelona products release later.